Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weekend..

Hey all,
I just woke up and I've been thinking all night about tonight. Well, for those who dont know, I'm going on a Camp somewhere in Victoria lawl with quite a few mates from church. And see, I'm kinda leading tonight in worship. I really just want God to move like never before. That passion for Him; that love that I have for what He's done for me for the past 18 yeras of my life grows ever stronger in my heart everyday. Interesting thought though, what have I done to deserve His grace, His mercy, His love. I know there have been times when i thought that God's never there and God doesnt care but when I think back at those experiences, I just know he put me through those experieences for a reason and I've come out stronger than before. HAHA, ENOUGH ABOUT all this =]. hmms, soo anyways going for camp. GONNA BE AWESOME J-EVERMORE '08 FTW. gonna miss everyone though :P you know i'll miss most of you's =]. Aiitess, I got to go packks LAWL. AIITES GOD BLESS, PEACE OUT~!=]

No comments: