Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12 years...What now?

EVERYONE'S BEEN ASKING TO BLOG SINCE LIKE...............FOREVER!!! happy now peoples? sighhs, hahaha. Yess, me starting offs with a little reflection on my life. I would say and I know everyone would agree with me that really, life has its ups and downs; bad times and good times, boring times and fun times. I know, I know..you must be going "what the hell, Ben??! What you're saying is so....generall?? Lawl, weollss, it might be crappy, yucky, and all-out dumb to say it, I believe every single one of you people WILL AGREE WITH ME! OKOK, enough with all that stuffies, well past 12 years. Did you know that in a young person's life, they spend MORE time at school than anywhere else?? I found that very interesting when I was like in grade 5 MAJOR L.O.L. Heyyy, I was young and naive. Well lemme take you guys on a journey to see the MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS OF MY LIFE!

GRADE 1
I was trying to find pictures of me in grade 1, but really....I DONT HAVE A SCANNER ><. I was a boy with the RICE BOWL CUT haircut. If anybody doesnt know what it is, I'll show you =]
BAHAAHA, I was looking for it and this was what I found O_O. EVERYONE SAY HI TO EDWIN! yess, grade 1 was funnn, TOP OF THE CLASS every single semester =] Loved it. any special events?? I dont think so!

GRADE 2
I dont really remember much about grade 2 but i remember joining the AKIDO CLUB!!! WOOTS GOO AKIDO!! Met soo many seniors when I was there. Here is alittle look at what Aikido was. =]

Aikido (合気道 aikidō) is a Japanese Martial Arts developed by Morehei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy or as "the Way of harmonious spirit."Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attacker from injury.

Aikido is performed by blending with the motion of the attacker and redirecting the force of the attack rather than opposing it head-on. This requires very little physical energy, as the aikidōka (aikido practitioner) "leads" the attacker's momentum using entering and turning movements. The techniques are completed with various throws or joint locks. Aikido can be categorized under the general umbrella of grappling arts.

hahaha, at the end of the whole year's work, I was able to flip a guy about 1 feet taller than me O_O. For some odd reason, I lost interest and just drifted away form the art of Aikido...

GRADE 3

I remember that year as being the year where I got thrown a rock about 5 inches long. Yes, i forgave the dude that threw it. But mann, why would he do such a thing? I had 12 stitches on my forehead. And if you wanna get a closer look at it, lol not that anyone will, ASK ME =]. I also remembered that year for being the year where I crossed from a little child to manhood. I believe I had my first crush in Grade 3. I KNOW, AIYOH!!! bahahaha, mann, I actually forgot her name, but she was quite a significant person in my life. IT STARTED IT ALL DIDNT IT?!

GRADE4,5,6

OK, imma summarise this because I'm really tired T_T. OK in grade 4, i left my private school(Sekolah Sri Suria) to join a public school(Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Semenyih 1). I know right? You must be thinking, ehhh....why public school? Up to this day I have no clue why my parents would put me in a PUBLIC SCHOOL since I've been in private schools all my life. It was a daunting experience BUT I never regret being in that school. Looking back at it now, it was one of the best school years of my life. 5A's in UPSR(grade 6 major exams) was one of the highlights of those 3 years there. =] IF ANY OF YOU ARE FROM THIS SCHOOL!! JUST LIKE TO SAY YOU GUYS ROCK!!!


OK, since i can't be bothered. ME WILL CONTINUE ITS NEXT TIMEE!!! haha have fun reading. hope you like it >< peace. god bless. =]







1 comment:

Feng said...

damn, 1st crush in yr3! YOU SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED HER NAME! Do you have yearbooks from back then?? Maybe she'd be in your class or sumin~ I should try track down my ancient crushes too! I remember most of them.:P Funny stuff!

Keep writing;)