Wednesday, November 19, 2008

12 years...Continue...


Hey guysss, hmmms, last night was one of the most stressful nights I've ever had. Most of you who know me would probably know why...but yeaa, hmms wanna continue on with my reflection on the past 12 years starting from Year 7 before I move on to talk about anything else.

YEAR 7
Ahhh, one of my more rebellious years also one of my most scariest year. Well, the year starts off pretty awesome. New friends, new teachers, new life in a new school. Yeap, I went back to PRIVATE SCHOOL!! SEKOLAH SRI CEMPAKA WOOTS! haha, eventhough i've only been there 1 year, I feel that I've grown to love the school and how much I really miss the people there. To tell you the truth, I feel that because of that year, my growth emotiionally and spiritually was the greatest throughout my entire life. Scariest year of my life BECAUSE......dum dum dum DUMMM~~~~~, well i got hit by a car and almost died. MOst of you PROBABLY know what happened. Well i'll draw it out on paint...hopefully it'll work...HERE IT GOESS



okok, i suck at drawing. Basically...it was after lunch and i wanted to be the first to go to the computer class, SO I RAN AND RAN AND RAN..there's kinda a road seperating me from my computer class. I was on the road and suddenly BANG!! i got hit by a car. Yeaaa. kinda broke my wrist and scratches on me face were pretty bad. BUt good thing, i've been healed.
Nowww, rebellious years because haha, I once faked to be a Muslim boy to go out of school and go to a Lan cafe nearby our school. You see, our school didnt have a prayer room and they had to go to the nearby mosque to pray. SO mee and my fwens went out to the lancafe and we played for a few hours. SHHH, dont tell my mum ><.SO that was year 7=].

YEAR 8&9.75
well, this 2 years, I quit school because my parents were kinda saying we'll move to Australia the start of year8. It didnt happen and I blame the stupid immigration people for all this hassle. TRAUMATISED ME FOR LIFE YOU KNOW. ohh wells, for this 1.75 years, I was homeschooled. Well, basically i go to this centre where all this kids were homeschooled and yeaa, kinda did work for those 2 years. It was funn and I met great people. Had fun and YOU GUYS ROCK!!! =]

year 9.75-12
BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE!!! seriously, I've grown heaps because of you guys. And really enjoyed the times we spent together. I could go on and on and on about this school MWSC. But i wont, coz its history and WE ROCKED!! =D G'LUCK FOR THE FUTURE GUYS!!! MWSC FTW. 

Newaisss, will blog more soon, peace, GOD BLESS =]


No comments: