Monday, February 2, 2009

Purpose, destiny?

hey guyss...haha, this topic...really bugs me, but iono..just things have been happening since i've gotten back about where i'm going next, what am i gonna do and stuff like that. I was at church on sunday evening(mmhmm, we have an evening service at ACF for those young/young at heart =]) and Pastor Sarah was speaking. Her message was simple but yet, it hit home for me. For the pass couple of weeks, mum's been pestering me to get yourself in order in easier terms.. "CLEAN UP". I guess she doesnt want me to end up like what happened last year with my enter score and stuff, and i get that...thats cool and everything, but the thing that bugs me most is i'm in a CBS mode. where i CBS doing this, and i CBS doing that. Something that really hit home when Sarah spoke was that eventhough you have a purpose from God, or eventhough God's place a destiny upon your life, YOU STILL HAVE TO WORK FOR IT. You can't just sit there and do nothing about it expecting God to just place it upon you. I know most of you guys here are thinking wat the hell is this guy talkin about. But, have you ever wondered is there anything BIGGER than this? Is life just about earning money, getting a family, living in a beautiful home, driving a beautiful car? I certainly dont think so. Sarah's message opened my eyes and really I want to change in being a CBS person and do something about things god has destined me to be. I'm gonna work for it.
Peace. God bless. Cya =]

No comments: