Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Badminton =D

hahaha, yess...I"M HAPPY TODAY WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!! after 7 months of not playing badminton due to reasons such as VCE, twice dislocating my kneee and other reasons that are random haha, I've started badminton again! mannn, last week i played it was like an oven in the courts. Pretty much 40 degrees and I'm standing there not even hitting a ball and I'm already sweating. =_="
SO ANYWAYS, today i went back hoping i would improve and SURELY ENOUGH I GOT IT BACK!
YAY!!! I CAN SMASH, i can SERVE, I CAN PLAY!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

haha, forgive me for having no shoes =_=...too cbs to draw'em now hahaa, WILL EDIT THAT LATER =]. Anyways peoples...how was your day? did you have fun at school? Did you have fun doing other things??! OH YEAH, haha, I went to knox Timezone and freakin played SO MUCH EMMMMMTEEEE hehehehe, mmm i love my red Evo <3, haha ="].">.<. AIITES.
Love ya peoples!!!GOD BLESS. CYA <3 =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT A GREAT DRAWING!