Sunday, December 21, 2008

MALAYSIA: DAY I DONT KNOW!!=_=

hey everyoness!!!! mann, its really been ages since my last blog! lol, its coz my grandparents net is SUPER DUPERLY UBER unstable. It tends to work at random ocassions. =_=. hence, I'm at a friends place using their supposedly "laggy" comp to blog lol. hmmms, okok...the past few days have been better than the first few days I was here lol. On Friday night was my first mamak in....3 YEARS! haha, it was a great experience I reckon. For those of you who are not Malaysian, mamak is kinda a store where..you get Roti Canai and Teh Tarik. hmms, yeaa... ANYWAYS, mamak was great. Mum ordered 40 sticks of satay AND IT WAS AWESOME woot. NOTE: join a gym when back in Australia =_=. OKOK, hmms Saturday, went out for breakfast with grandparents, went to KL to meet up with my mum's friends from our old church, FGA KL and pretty much had dinner at a higher class Mamak stall. Had my first Rice on Banana Leaf in 3 years =D. Hmms, Sunday had family over for Winter Festival. We ate some glutinous rice balls with peanuts and soup. It was great. Hmms, then we went down to MegaMall. Me and my brother looked around at alot of shops, saw a few things. It was fun!!! =D. Then today, MONDAY, played futsal with friends and now I'm at their house blogging haha. Its been a great holiday so far. I feel like going to mamak again hehe. :P UPDATE ON MY KNEE. Had to wear knee braces but I can walk fine =] okok, i'm getting kicked off the comp UNTIL NEXT TIME!
Peace. God Bless. =] CYA =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gaaaahhhh, full of works!!!
cant read!!!
i only read the part that you are joining the gym once you are back LOL
ok, let me try again... =w=;;;;
btw this is helen