Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy birthday CHERYL =D

hahaha, mmmm...yess, today's blog will be dedicated to a friend of mine who has just turned.......ugh. UH OH...OK IF I'M WRONG PLEASE TELL ME! 17? :O hahaha, cherylll HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! have a blessed birthday and...just have fun! its your birthday. Now...to my blog for the day....hmmms, this 2 days have been a bit of a bore..havn't done anything but relaxed at home watching astro(its a cable in malaysia...about 70% of Malaysian's have Astro soo yea..) mmmm, hanging out with my grandparents and my cousins. Hahaha...and now you ask "why dont you go out and hang with friends??"...to answer your question, NUMBER 1: no transport...I dont wanna trouble my grandparents uneccesarily. NUMBER 2: well thats kinda it..ohh and i also live in a isolated part of town...where all you see around is trees and garbage and very very old housese. sooo...tonight my parents are coming down. I FINALLY GET TO GO OUT! WOOT...wow, this is like one of the rare times i really need my parents for me to go out. sighhh, I miss Melbourne's public transport. Over here apparently the busses are SUPER DUPERLY late. SOMETIMES EVEN 2 hours late so I hear. But anyways, nothing much to blog on atm. sooo, I'll stop now =]. God bless. Cya guys. peace. =]

2 comments:

cнєяуℓ тєoн said...

ahah aww i just saw.. sorry a bit late. thanks ben!! that was so sweet! =]

Benjiboyy said...

haha, glad you liked it :D =] merry christmas =D