Monday, August 10, 2009

uni's back o-o

Hey all!!! mann..has it really been that long? o-o omgshh...hahahhaa, how're you all? =] Hope you guys are well =]...for me, it has been a year of different experiences. Since March, I've moved on to Journey and am serving there. I've also stepped up in main worship. This Wednesday will be my first ever time leading worship at prayer meeting. Very excited for it. My parents have been telling me stuff like..."STICK TO A THEME", "DONT PLAY SONGS THAT DONT MIX WITH EACH OTHER", and i guess...i had to listen to them..haha, my song list however...is pretty old school, songs that i've grown up with at church back in Malaysia, which i didnt know were from Hillsong! how exciting, ohh yeahh, if you havn't heard....uni's back. Today was my second day back at uni. DONT ASK ME WHY SO LATE, even i dont know =_=...ANYWAYS, so far its been good.....time table's whacked tho; at least i dont have thursdays and fridays on at uni : )..LONG WEEKEND FTW! anyways, thats all for now i guess...will update you guys at a later date =]. Peace. God bless. CYA

No comments: