Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a month on and so...

Hmmms….Time to get this back on track…well, haha. I’ve got a Lappie. Its not too good, its not bad…ITS FOR UNI NOT LAN GAMING You douche bags LOL…wow, I can’t believe I just said that. Here’s what I think my Lappie looks like when I draw it in paint :P


Anyways, uni’s been great, thanks for everyone who gave me their support. Hahaha, I’ve actually met people at uni!! WOOT! Ben has friends hehe.. For those of you who don’t know, I’m doing Accounting and Finance at Swinburn University, Hawthorn. Plenty of Mount Waverley peeps are here which is awesome; 4 of them are actually in the same course as I am! I also joined a group at uni called OCF(Overseas Christian Fellowship). Great group, great people. Awesome fun. Hahaha, Noww…what else can I discuss in this blog of mine…

Well, I officially leave anthem next week, so its gonna be my last week at anthem for 3 months. Sighh, me saddsss….I love anthem, the people, the things we do. I don’t wanna leave =(…pretty much I’m gonna go for Journey(if you guys don’t know, it’s the uni cell group at my church) for 3 months and after that period, I’m gonna sit down with Josh to discuss whether I wanna go back to anthem or stay on at journey. If I decide to go back to anthem, I’ll be a leader, if I stay at journey, I’m sure God’ll use me there too.. HMMS soo hard to choose…gahhh lol.

Anyways, thats all that matters to me at this point in time. Stay tuned for more. P.s. comment
God bless. Peace. CYA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you just said douche bag...wow...SHOKU!

Benjiboyy said...

LOLOL, i sure did xD